DO YOU HAVE A GREAT VOICE AND A PASSION FOR THE ARTS?
- - The Houston Symphony
- Houston, TX, USA
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
DCM Tele-services is hiring enthusiastic Telesales Representatives to sell season subscriptions for Houston Symphony, a world-class orchestra. We're looking for driven, energetic, and self-motivated people to make warm outbound sales calls. This is a fun, flexible part-time position. Ideal candidates should have previous telephone sales or fundraising experience. Paid training provided but an ideal candidate will need to have excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the phone. We offer a comfortable and friendly office with perks such as performance-based bonuses and free concert tickets. This is an excellent opportunity for students, retirees, and individuals looking to supplement their income. Please look at requirements before applying.
Compensation: Base wage + commission
Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal communication skills on the phone and in person
- Excellent repport building skills (easy to talk to)
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- One call closer, skillful with overcoming objections.
- Must possess a strong desire to succeed and impeccable work ethic
- Ability to up sell and promote additional products.
- Able to maintain focus, work well under pressure, and display high level of tenacity in achieving goals.
- Team oriented with the ability to get along well with others.
- Must work a minimum of 16-20 hours per week.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Willing to work special events and concerts as needed.
- Interest in the performing arts
Sales Representative Desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of classical music
- Previous experience in telemarketing, fundraising, or call room environment
- Great at repport building
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position is best suited for people who desire long-term, part-time employment. Only serious candidates, please.
Projected start date is Feb. 25th. Interviews the week of the 18th.