- - The Houston Symphony
- Houston, TX, USA
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
DCM Tele-services is hiring enthusiastic Telefunding Representatives to secure donations for Houston Symphony, a world-class orchestra. We're looking for driven, energetic, and self-motivated people to make warm outbound sales calls. This is a fun, flexible part-time position. Ideal candidates should have previous telephone sales or fundraising experience. Paid training provided but an ideal candidate will need to have excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the phone. We offer a comfortable and friendly office with perks such as performance-based bonuses and free concert tickets. This is an excellent opportunity for students, retirees, and individuals looking to supplement their income. Please look at requirements before applying.
Compensation: Base wage + commission
Fundraising Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal communication skills on the phone and in person
- Excellent rapport building skills (easy to talk to)
- Professional demeanor
- One call closer, skillful with overcoming objections.
- Must possess a strong desire to succeed and impeccable work ethic
- Ability to up sell and promote additional products.
- Able to maintain focus, work well under pressure, and display a high level of tenacity in achieving goals.
- Team oriented with the ability to get along well with others.
- Must work a minimum of 16-20 hours per week.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Willing to work special events and concerts as needed.
- Interest in the performing arts
Sales Representative Desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of classical music
- Previous experience in telemarketing, fundraising, or call room environment
- Great at rapport building
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position is best suited for people who desire long-term, part-time employment. Only serious candidates, please.
Projected start date is November 11th. Interviews the week of the 4th.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media