Telemarketing Sales Representative
- - Kentucky Performing Arts Call Center
- Covington, KY, USA
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
- Bonuses, coffee, great people, flexible schedule
Wanted: Sales Barracudas
Passionate about music and the arts? Want to make money while making a difference?
We need you! Come join our successful teleservices sales team for Detroit Symphony Orchestra right here in Covington, Kentucky. This is not your average telemarketing job.
For 22 years DCM, Inc, has worked hand in hand with arts organizations all across the country, establishing top sales teams wherever we are. We want you to be a part of it.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Good conversational, rapport building skills
- Ability to inspire, and/or willingness to learn how
- NO COLD CALLING-Only reach out to those who have attended DSO previously.
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work up to 16 hours a week.
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Goal-oriented, articulate and enthusiastic.
- Sales driven.
- A passion for the Arts and music.
- A background in the performing arts is a plus-but not required.
Sales Representative Benefits:
- Paid training!
- Compensation: Base pay plus commission with bonus opportunities.
- Support your passion for the Arts
- Fantastic team environment.
- Flexible part-time schedule. Work around other jobs and school.
- Top sales performers will be recognized-great potential for growth and upward movement within the company.
- All the coffee and tea you can drink!
Call Toby at 859-878-1631. Please leave a message if I am away from my desk.
Job Type: Part-time