CALLING ALL MUSIC LOVERS! WORK IN THE PERFORMING ARTS EVERY DAY!
- - Kentucky Performing Arts Call Center
- Cincinnati/Covington, OH, USA
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
Are you passionate about the symphony? Does Gershwin knock your socks off?
Would you enjoy talking about Mozart and Mahler and Miles Davis all day?
WE NEED YOU!
We are NOW HIRING motivated and articulate individuals with a knowledge and love of orchestral music to become part ofour exclusive subscription sales team for the Detroit Symphony Orchestra's much acclaimed 2018/19 subscription season.
Detroit Symphony Orchestra continues to be one of the nations longest lasting and most forward thinking symphonies in the world. DSO continues to be one the MOST accessible and community driven music organizations on the planet. Join us in celebrating internationally acclaimed Music Director Leonard Slatkin's grande finale!
* Candidates should be goal oriented and able to close. This is a sales position.
* A passion for classical, jazz and pops is a MUST.
* You should have the ability to converse effortlessly with anyone.
* You must be eager to serve arts.
* Candidates with a background in the performing arts highly encouraged.
Come work with us in a fresh environment in the Cincinnati/Covington area. Be the first employees to inhabit this space! It's an exciting time for the arts. For talented sales people this is a chance to kill two birds with one stone: make money and serve the arts all at once!
Compensation is base plus commission. Paid training. Hours are part time and flexibility is offered.
Opportunities for growth are available, particularly if you are IT saavy.
Application Instructions: Call (212) 279-4888 ext 5162. After the hold music leave a brief message regarding your qualifications & interest for Stacey Allen. Then email your cover letter and resume.